Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thesis Blue+A diary

Having a new finding. Is it possible my bacteria stealthily changes to other?Then make my vancomycin doesn't work?I may try next week again to make my media selective. What if the result remains the same?Vancomycin..what's possible things will happen to an unexpired antibiotic?Can it lose its antibacterial function?How come?Trying seems the only way out.

ok,during my waiting moment in my lab I eat a book entitled"The dairy of a young girl". It's really a dairy. Anne(The young girl)wrote every inside of her in her dairy. She was a Jew who forced to hide in "Secret Annex" to escape from the Nazi's caught.



Hmm,it is a telling about how a girl grew drastically within 2 years. Her thought, isolation, fears, happiness and what happened in her times were all recorded. How's the life in a confined space without stepping a single step outside?How's to tolerate with someone we dislike everyday with no choice?Here, Anne voiced out her pent-up emotion. She also mentioned her first love with a guy called Peter. How a girl's love blossoms?Anne wrote it down.Her conflict with her father,mother,sister,or everyone around made her mature. Self-reflection was one of the things she liked to do.Unfortunately, her father is the only one who survived in the Jewish slaughter by Nazi.

I was a little bored when reaching half of her diary as the life surrounded her was only the same. I am sure she would feel more tedious than I am. Thanks to the book, I seem to be more understanding about what happens in Europe around 1920's to 1945's and also what really Nazi is. We are having a same home which called The Earth.Learn from the history.

Quote learnt from the book: Nature brings solace in all troubles. (Very true, but it is what KL lacks of)

I hope I may find out the origin of my lab problem. Think!Think!THINK out of the box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment