Saturday, March 10, 2012

Patience



I have not failed,I've just found 10000 ways that didn't work.(Thomas Edison)

Patience means staying with something until the end. The answers always didnt come immediately. Same thing happens because I hvnt learnt it.What's the problem to my vancomycin?I really want to know. Today is the 7th repetition and I can 95% sure that the origin of the problem is my vancomycin. However, I cannot figure out what causes this problem. Not expired, sterile apparatus,clean distilled water. It should be sterile after filtering the vancomycin. Just where it get contaminated??

What I can think is just using different source of vancomycin. I tried the new one today. Hoping an improved result for tomorrow.

I think the thing I hvnt learnt is being PATIENT.

Oh ya,today I learn a very good quote from youtube:Never let a problem to be solved becomes more important than a person to be loved.Pay attention to what matters most.

I really need some motivation.Come on,I just found 7 ways that didnt work. How patient Thomas Edison was,he found 10000 ways that didnt work.Far far more behind him.
Don't give up!!!The God wants me to learn something>>>>Patience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment