Friday, March 9, 2012

Earth hour

I thought Earth hour 2012 will be held on 12th March before. So, sudden inspiration comes to me and I drew one pic to help to publicize this green event.I realized I remembered a wrong date for the event after posting my pic. Without any delay, quick deletion, fast correction n post it again.

Thanks God,I didn't spread a wrong date for that event.
Some people think that it is a worthless activity as it would be better if there will be an earth hour everyday rather than once a year. Yeap, it would be excellent if we manage to do it. However, people around the world gather with good intention to do such a great thing to the earth at least a day in a year is not bad, I think. It's better than never.

I think it would be greatest if we juz have a confab with friends or together with family in darkness rather than "celebrating" it with candles or with whatever events. Reduce the energy consumption, that's the kernel of the event.

My so-so green drawing~~





I cannot do everything but still I can do something. So, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. (Helen Keller)

No comments:

Post a Comment