Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mother of Calcutta

I was unable to describe the feeling of reverence and how deep my admiration toward a thoroughly selfless Mother. Who can really understand your miseries?Who can fully feel your overwhelming joys?Who can sense your pain as like theirs?In my perception there is no one unless our parents or only ourselves.People may be feeling sad 10% while the level of sadness inside the heart is actually 100%.After savoring the movie,"Mother of Calcutta",my heart was crying and my eyes were wiping with tears.Mother Teresa whom i said was the Mother of Great Love.She can feel the pain,loneliness,suffering of the destitute, the unfortunate as hers.She can fully feel it as if like hers. How a human being or an ordinary woman with a small body can have a love like the ocean?Her devotion to the poorest is beyond anything anything which can be described. Wordless.I feel i m only her 0.0000001%.I m easily annoyed by people inappropriate deeds or acts which I perceive as "shudnt","couldnt",or "nt good". However, in the poem of Mother Teresa "Do it anyway",she said "People are always unreasonable,illogical,self-centered,forgive them anyway;What you spend years building,someone could destroy:built it anyway",remind me to have an opened heart and to be stronger. There is nothing is unbalance. Everything seems is having two sides>pros and cons,causes and happenings. Facing anything with brave,faithfulness,joyousness. Working part time during these days i found that our so called new-era generation including mine are unable to be separated from any electrical based technology. Listening MP3 while on board, playing iphone games during there is nothing to talk about with friends,facing or surfing internet in front of computer for several hours or vegging out in front of the TV programmes during holidays. Could we say it is detrimental or beneficial?Just like i said>pros and cons. Technology=new era.What actually i want to say is there is big difference between us and the past time people.They are far better than us even though there is no advanced technology. They have better attitude,better principle and better prospection,overall. We are enjoying their drops of perspiration.I m one of the new era,i may be cannot escape from the technology but at least i wish myself have a non-stop learning from people i revere very much and forever. Thanks Mother Teresa leave us the wisdom of life. She makes me touched and realize my narrowed heart and remind me the truth of life. What actually most needed in the world?LOVE.Hunger of love is the most pitiful.Indifference can be melted by love.In Reader's Digest,there is a sentence"Success doesnt create happiness but happiness itself creates success"which drop me in the deep thought, a thought keep asking myself what i really want in my life?No matter what>>Do it anyway.End my movie review with Mother Teresa's poem:
Where there is desperation, there I bring hopes;
Where there is sadness,there I bring joys;
Allowed to console rather than be consoled;
To understand rather than to be understood;
To love rather than to be loved;
Because, giving is receiving;
Because.when it is forgiving then we are forgiven;
It is in dying that we are born eternal life.
"Everything we do is just a drop in the ocean,but if we do not do it, that drop will be missing forever"


No comments:

Post a Comment