Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Listener

Who want to be a listener?What is listener?As an interviewer all these days make me a listener.People pours their dissatisfaction,complaints,different perspective of views,grudging and some their life golden adages to me.Yes,i have been a listener all these days. It needs wisdom to digest all the things people told u. There were 2 uncles in their twilight age share their political views with me and then i was confused.But,that confusion has been removed after i watch a video of Namewee. There was a uncle told me not to believe people 100%,sound true,but make me confused again as trust is a bond in a relationship.Then my instinct tells me times will let me understand the definition of trust.Problems cannot be resolved by just listening but action did. However,listening can make feeling better as there is a place for us to release all the pent up emotions. In this technology based era, disregard what generation X,Y,Z or the newest generation Alpha cannot escape from the internet and the influential social network. One of the human rights:Freedom of expression makes the social network a great tool. All these accessibility make us a speaker.We want to be more understood.We want more listeners from the corners around the world.Then it needs more and more rationality to sift through all the views."What is apparent, however, is that we all wish to be heard but we may not be so keen to listen. "copied from an article from The Star drops me in deep thought.My family is always my great listener.They give me full attention when i was spitting out my bulging moaning and dissatisfaction and fully understanding my feeling.It is so comfortable when i spitted out all that things. Sure,we cannot just give others our upsets but sharing is also utmost important in a conversation as we can learn from each others'daily lives and golden experience.Moral values:it needs wisdom to be a listener: As a listener full attention and empathy are so important as the speaker can feel the sincerity of the listener. Wisdom is superb needed as we need to be not influenced by others'sentimental emotions and give supportive and positive words in time.Yes,it needs wisdom to be a listener especially when listen to people's problems everyday.However, thanks to the clients who share their life experiences and views with me.Sometimes,simple words can have a great impact in life. A client told me:"U know,simple 5 minutes can actually touch a person for whole life if u do a thing for the person with full sincerity at that moment.In terms of work,it can be achieved if only u have high enthusiasm in ur work."Yes,simple acts can touch people as long as it is fully dedicated at that moment.

Here attach a photo which i took with a bus driver whose name is Jananegah. He has been a bus driver since 1989.He is responsible. Why i know him?Because of a Prasarana project which needs intervewer to do survey on buses and this uncle really helps me a lot. He told me a lot of information about the passengers, each location of the bus routes and also accompanied me to wait another coming bus as he said he was worrying me to wait alone in the bus stop.He said he has the obligation to ensure the passengers'safety.Ya,simple acts can move as long as it is sincere and true..Really thanks..
Lifelong learning has no ends~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment