Monday, August 8, 2011

Stories are in the life

Just watching a 1-second video clip"Move",it is very creative and also motivated which remind me the bright side of an ordinary day. All the stories in the world hide in our daily lives. All the great ideas,creativeness,admiring works are coming from our routine,seemed tedious and stereotyping lives.Yes,everything has the bright sides.Dull days can create great story with our shining eyes.I should draw all the little pic in my mind out and linked to be a story.While doing my survey on the guest satisfaction level about the rapid KL bus service,i met with people from all walks of life. Some were really helpful but some are really difficult to be approached.Some gave me the expression of suspicion.Frankly to say,i was reluctant to approach everyone of them.However,this is my job and i need to accomplish my duties as soon as possible.Yes,yellow light shines on my head. May be i can be a watcher or viewer to watch the live and keep going movie in hustle and bustle KL.I can make the tedious things into a thrilling and interesting stories by my creative and optimistic mind.Yes,i shouldnt fell by the dullness but turn it over into liveness. When people were sitting on the bus looking the scenery along the journey, they told me "I m busy" ,it is quite sarcastic but let it be.When people were reading the newspapers they told me"I dun hv time",juz let it go by a smiling.When people gave a squinting,juz look back with a smiling eyes.Everything will be nicer with a little bit of creativeness,happiness and craziness:)

(Guy travels the world and shoots one second of footage in each location)

No comments:

Post a Comment