Friday, May 25, 2012

Thesis year (4)

Yeah, today marks the end of my course thesis presentation for all of my beloved friends. Our passionate lecturers prepare some presents for us as an encouragement and acknowledgement of our hard work through these four years. Top 24 presenters are chosen to accept the prizes and I truly enjoy the moment where the whole class screams and shouts loudly for the friends. We are happy. We enjoy the moment. We take photo together. Today is Biomedical Science batch 2008/2009 UKM 's last day being together in lecture hall.Suddenly, I understand why people always said studying time is the most precious moment in the life. We are always under protection and being guided by teachers, seniors and people around when we are still a student. After that, we are free to explore the world and is time to contribute something to the society. By the time, we are the one should take the responsibility to protect the next generation. Tradition inherited.

I thank all of my university lecturers and friends. These four years will remain in my memory forever.

Random scene taken while someone is presenting their result.
The moment of giving prize after the end of presentation.
Take pic with my supervisor Dr Dayang and my thesis co-fighter Seng Aik and Muin^^


Ok, let's move on!!!!
Thanks for everything and live in the moment^^

No comments:

Post a Comment