Monday, May 21, 2012

Photos

I will look at my face once I look at the photo I had been taken. Recently, I will look at others' expression rather than mine. It is very happy to see others' smiling faces. It may be due to several reasons. I dun care how pretty I m in the photo as I always think that I am really pretty with whatever expression (severe narcissism). I cherish the moment with friends around rather than my face as the graduation days are coming nearer and nearer. I know if people around happy, it's sure that it can make my day happy. I appreciate the studying time as this period no matter how annoying our motive somehow will be purer than people who had stepped into the society. Photos can leave message but not all the photos leave the true message. I like all the photos taken with friends or friends' photos especially the photos of gathering and activity during my studying time,photos with family, they are so true yet so pure. I believe great photos will keep coming in my life!!!!Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment