Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inspiring

Today, I know a man whose name is Randy Pausch, a professor in US. He succumbed to pancreatic cancer in July 2008. He wrote a book entitled "The Last Lecture" and gave a talk on it in his end-stage life. I watch the 1-hour more of his last lecture which a kind soul posted it on youtube. It is inspiring. Sometimes, virtues are there and lessons are all the same. It's like we know we need to work harder, we need to be good, we need be put up with bad situation to grab the juicy fruit. However, knowing something doesn't mean we learn. Therefore, I think there are the reasons why the wall of bricks exists in lives.Those extraordinary people who come to inspired people around are the angels sent by God. I was inspired by his zest in living life. His attitude, his ways of transferring the messages and I watched at a right time. His sharing about his life is great as I suddenly realize the importance of sharing. By sharing, it can amplify the joys and it can shrunken the worries and some more it can be inspiring. I dunno hw to describe my feeling but i just feel great after watching such a wonderful video and I am pushed by it to be more enthusiastic in my days!!!Thanks for everything!!!Ya, an impressive comment I looked below the video in youtube"RIP Randy Pausch. You inspired me to go to medical school despite 3 yrs of previous rejections. You helped me believe I could do it and I did!", wow,so great!!I think this guy will be a successful doctor in the future.Best pray for those who never give up. Sometimes, we just need some push!!!!!!!!

Ok, some golden words from Professor Randy Pausch in the video~~~

Experience is what you get when you get what you didn't want. (Ya, true, nothing is waste)

A bad apology is worse than no apology. An when doing thing wrong : just "I m sorry. It's my fault. How can I make the thing right?" The third part is the part mostly forget. (Wow, I want to learn!!!)

Find the best in everybody no matter how long it takes. No one is all evil.

Brick wall doesn't exist for nothing. It just blocks the people who do not want the things very badly.

If you lead ur life in right way the karma will take care of itself, the dream will come to u.

Great video n great day!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment