Friday, May 18, 2012

Answer

Ya, I am searching the answer for the question in my post Hmm. Sometimes, there is no definition for something and the only answer depends on us. The best answer I answer and learn to do is to be open-heart and pure-heart >>心宽念纯。 When the heart opens, we can accept everything but not in a numb way but we want to do more to make the things better with unpredictable potential. Be pure, this can always guide us to a correct path without being blind and ignorant especially in this hodgepodge.

There is answer but doesn't mean that it is easy. No pain, no gain. No matter how hard of things, follow my heart and telling it I want to do and I will learn to make my heart wide open and purer.

Theory is there but how to make it practical??Doing things without proper ways may cause reverse effects.
Methods: be contented, be grateful,  be understanding and be tolerant  (知足感恩善解包容), Tzu chi four-spirit drinking. Same thing, not easy.

This is answer and I know it is not easy. But, I want to learn:)Thanks for everything!!!!

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost." -G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment