Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thesis year (3)

Today my thesis result presentation comes to an end which means that a full-stop will be going to be put on my university life in UKM. Before my turn to present, my heart is pumping wildly and I look my friends and lecturers around in the hall. My friends' gestures show me good luck and all the best and through the eyes contacts I think they are saying Gambatte. Through my lecturers' face expression I think they not only want to test us but I can feel their joyous in seeing our growth. From an immature first-year student to a going-to-be contributors in society.  I calm myself by thinking to share my findings in my research instead of presenting it though the adrenaline still rushes through my body. I look at my class. Time flies.I dun have a very close relationship with my coursemates and there are many things happen between us be it good or bad. All these are memories. Our course's integrity is not as strong as other courses in my point of view. However, it seems still memorable as we are at least going through the ups and downs together for 4 years>>orientation,piles up of report, presentation, community service, being scolded by lecturer, complain together, organizing dinner, gossip people together, taunting somebody else together, wishing luck to each other, doing lab together and suffering thesis together. Little by little, bond is formed. When recall back the uni life, all the faces are there.

Friendship is pure in studying time as no one makes friend with u base on ur financial status and society status and even family background. People make friend by just only we are friend and we are all heading to the same goal. I appreciate that a lot.

I want to thank all the encouragement and applause that have been given to me today.
There are no individual victory and success. We are formed and helped by a lot of people along the way to success. I thanks to all with all my heart and I will always pray hard for everyone around wish them happy always and be strong when life is hard.

When my little own world is happy, whole world is bright together.

With it, I will always pray for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment