Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lovely call


When I was snuggling in my tender bed, my hand-phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Happy birthday!!!生日快乐!!!", my 3-year-old lovely niece blessed me with her cute childish voice.
"Today is not my birthday, you remember wrongly~~~"
"No, today is your birthday!!Happy birthday, Jia you!!!", she said.
"姑姑 (Auntie in mandarin), happy birthday!!",from my another 2-year-old nephew.
Then, my mother picked up the phone.
"Today is your birthday, you do not remember?Today is 3rd of Oct according to Chinese lunar calender.Today is your lunar birthday.Happy birthday!!!"

Haha, I really forgot it. Holding the phone, talking with my beloved mother,sister, niece and nephew,asking their recent lives. I felt the warmth. Sometimes, nothing much needs to be said, simple deed moves my heart. Parents care for children all the time no matter how old are we.
Coincidentally, my father called me last night as well. Their calls remind me that it's had been quite a long time I didn't make a call to them. Ya, they are grown old while we are growing up. Their faces are creased with wrinkles while our faces grow pimples.

No no no, I should make them a call before they make me a call!!!!
My grandparents never left my mind since their departure. Their left was my life's greatest loss.
Hope they do well in heaven. There is no "IF" in life, don't do something regretting...

I just LOVE TODAY'S LOVELY CALL VERY MUCH~~~~and always LIVE with parents no matter where we are~~They are the origin of our existence~~live life with big HAHAHAHA~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment