Friday, October 7, 2011

These days~~

Death is something out of control but is part of the life. In the early in the morning on 5th Oct 2011, I heard the news of death of an almighty visionary>>Steve Jobs.Steve Jobs'left is an insanely loss for this technological world but is a bliss for him as he can relieve from his cancer suffering.His spirit is still remained with us and with this visionary's spirit .dare to realize our dreams. Sometimes,what we can do is just trying and doing our best and let the God decides the part of "out of control".What makes the difference?Attitude is my answer.I feel a bit sad of the Apple founder's left because the world lost one more good guy.In my opinions, people of the past decades are actually more down to earth even they are high in the society status because they are more determined in terms of principles and grip firmly in terms of moral values. Individualism is a trend that transcends our whole world especially our new generation. Looking things in own's view,seldom be in others'shoes. "I want, I think,is mine, me" all the first person pronouns becomes the supreme other than the second and third person pronoun. Sometimes to be empathy is not easy.Solving problems with wisdom is not in hands. Understanding others seem outreaches our limitation. Yes, we are not Saints. We are homo sapiens. However, learning can make us closer to the better. Trying to be kind in our first intention. Trying magnifies the people's virtues. Learning to be strong and no giving up!!!Inheriting the better cultures for our next generation,just like Steve Jobs and all the venerable Saints~~~






7th Oct 2011 I went to Pavillion alone as I wanted to watch and give my fully support to Nasi Lemak 2.0 as it is the fruit of efforts made by Namewee and our lovely local celebrities when I knew that this movie will be off shown in most cinemas. However, when I looked at the showing time,it was 8.40pm,it was too late for me to went back alone when finish watching the movie. With a despair feeling, I decided to watch something which will cheer me up>>Johnny English 2. Nonetheless, I had missed out the golden showing time~~While thinking of what sort of movies to watch, I was attracted by a movie preview thinking that this movie will bring me some positive strength and warmth>>Two-legged horse. At the end of the show, I came out with a heart-wrenching feeling and mourning over the movie protagonist~~Oh my Godness~~I cannot exactly understand the reason I spent RM8.00 to made myself dull. What's the movie talking about?This movie is filmed by Samira Makmalbaf, an Iran female filmmaker and the setting was taking place in Afghanistan which was actually want to reflect the humanity. The story lines begin with an impoverish, illiterate, thoughtless orphan, Mirvais who stay in a maze of sewage pipe was hired by an affluent and aristocratic man to carry his lame son on the back to school with a US dollar a day. However, the little lame son treats Mirvais as his personal donkey and horse. Whipping him with cane to force him to run as fast as his others' donkey. Making him racing with all those donkeys. Spitting bad words, obscenities and swears on him. Insulting him. Using him to earn extra money by letting others ride on him. Adorning him with saddles, tie him with rope like a horse, nailing horseshoes on Mirvais' boot.Throwing stones over him. Under the great living oppression, Mirvais endures all these sadistic abusement. In the beginning, he will express his rages, unsatisfactory and wailing but at the end of the movie he was totally transformed into a human horse.Coming out from the cinema, I tried to understand the hidden contents that the director wants to deliver. Using human to reflect the animals suffering by human? Surfing the internet to search for the views of director to get my answer...HUMANITY is the main theme of this movie. "I wanted to explore how far people will go for survival by trying to show violence and domination between human and that we should ask ourselves how often we have been someone else's horse" copied from a website.This is the answer she gave in the Q and A session after the movie premiere in Toronto film festival."
“I want to reduce human pain through my films. There are things in the world that are harsh. I want to change the world according to my own share. I believe many of these pains are due to the mindset of mankind. We are what we think. "she said. Reality is somehow making people disheartening and titling our hearts because many of the hideous parts of the world is out of our control. But,if we stop doing anything, vices will conquer the world. I BELIEVE devils will never win over angels. Do not stop to devote a drop of kindness to our world. It's okay for me to watch such a profound movie with a lot of hidden messages portrayed by each character. Mature thinking and strong bearing mood are much needed while watching it. Oh ya,there were only 3 audiences in front of a big square screen. May be is my destiny to know more about humanity~~Just let the PEACE conquers the world with all kinds of LOVE~~~~treat all time like our very last seconds~~~^_^^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment