Friday, October 14, 2011

Thesis year

After passing the thesis proposal week, piles of assignments are following..May be is myself does not give a chance to be idle. While having the stress from study, i still join quite a lot of activities if the time allowed to be. Sometimes, most people will worry about the imbalance between studies and activities. But, activities are something which alleviate my tensions,my negative thoughts and instead, it gives me strengths~~I learn to arrange time, I have no time to gossip people and I have no time to worry. The only thing that I can do is to grab the time and to be live in every moment..That's the problem which I reflect myself sometimes fearing that I will be too indifferent to the people I love and love me..However,a simple greeting and a simple encouragement like " U can do it","Gambateh" can actually lift people's days up...Do be generous in encouraging people and saying something positive~~
Today mentally rest is much needed as my brain have not been stopped to function for around 2 days to rush my case study presentation, settle thesis thingy,plan for coming assignment. I want to REST!!!Therefore, having a small gathering with my good friends from different courses. We share what we had gone through these days..For sure, THESIS is unavoidable in last year. My friends share theirs torture but at the same time it is hilarious and ludicrous to laugh. Tears are flowing down when scolded or criticized by supervisors or the office staffs very badly. Rushing to the lab to observe the results at night. Worrying about the mice when forget to feed them. Frustrating over the instruments which always cannot function well or cannot be well calibrated. Feeling upset by the complicated procedures of ordering and booking labs for overtime. Stole the lab keys at night to be able to do experiment on weekends. In the lyrics of "Stand" by Rascal Flatt,"when push come to shove,you taste what you are made of,you get mad you get strong,wipe your hands, shake it off,then you stand" are absolutely great motivation. Sometimes, we no need take things to be too harsh. Taking unnecessary criticism as a remind so that we wouldn't simply criticizing. Taking advice as improvement so that we can amend what is wrong and to be closer to the better. Be open-heart to every circumstances as it lets us grow and make our memories be iridescent...Smiles to every difficulties..When difficulties are not hindrance anymore, it means we are better than yesterday!!!!Gambateh for all my friends, and my beloved family~~~~^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment