Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Repentance



The sky was overcast when I was rushing for the bus. Dragging my tired body to the bus seat hoping the bus driver can start to drive as fast as possible.
Rains started to pour down from the sky.

Looking at the rain drops slashing on the window. It wasn't good to have a heavy rain while going back.

The bus started to take all the passengers home. Half of the journey, a crowd of people boarded on the bus and there was a blind man
boarded on the bus with his white cane. In the moment I saw him, I was hesitating to give him a place to sit. Thinking that may be he just wanted to be treated as usual or were there any places to sit in the bus. He passed by my side,standing behind the bus.I was still wondering where he stood.Thinking to give a seat but worrying that people might grab the seat.

Just in the moment of my thinking,I saw a tall Indian guy who carried a lot of things stood up and hold that blind man leading him to his seat. His kindness reflects my selfishness. Thinking too much. Simple action makes the world better.I was just considering something which are worthless and no need to think. Helping others is something simple,why should I consider so much???I was remorseful for what I did in bus. Just do the right things.
To much of my repentance, I swear to myself DO NOT HESITATE TO LEND A HELPING HANDS especially for the less fortune!!!
Disappointed by myself~~
Repentance: once repent then wouldn't repeat again.
OK, NO NEXT TIME~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment