Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fiction of Jeffrey Archer: Kane and Abel




Finally, I had gone through every pages and every thrilling, touching, nerve-shattering stories of the two protagonists, Kane and Abel.Jeffrey archer is a fantastic story-teller. He described every gesture, disposition, facial expression of each character. He portrayed out the background and the setting of the story with his amazing writing skills. It is worthwhile to burn my midnight oil to savour every line of the story.
One word to describe the story,excellent.
At the end of the story, what moves me is the message which the author may(I think) want to convey, forgiveness. There is no long lasting feud or vendetta. The rivalry between Kane or Abel make the story thrilled and make both of them learnt the essence of life, at the end. There are a lot of messages conveyed like hardship, perseverance, resolution, determination, kindness and many more...Have a good reading and thanks to my friend who lend me her great story book.
I like reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment