Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Simply writing

No one can assure u a good future except urself.
No one can predict the future,so today is important.
No one can guarantee a decision u make except urself.
No one can understand ur reasons but urself.
We are the one control ourselves,our future and our days.
God will bless those who hv faith to good things.
Deepest voice is the true answer regardless the annoying noise outside.
Pure heart, I will protect u with my faith.
I believe I will always encounter with kind people
together want to make a better world.
Listening to the heart is always the best decision.
It will lead me,I know.
Be brave to take the road u want to take
Brace up with love and kindness along the journey
then,a nice view will be with me in the destination.
Throw away the worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment