Monday, April 30, 2012

Touched

After 428, I was sad to see the violence happened.
I was sad to see unarmed people were suppressed .
I was sad to know people lost life or get severe injuries.
I was lucky to be able to go and show my supports.
I was lucky I was aware of the state of our country.
I was lucky I was born in this land.

The most I was touched to see MALAYSIAN united to fight for a better future from all the corners of the world. .
We are citizen of a country. Politic is something inevitable in lives.
We should take responsibility as a citizen. Choose right man to lead us.
Only a good government can change the whole life of a country.
Good government brings harmony to society which indirectly helping to form a PEACE WORLD if every country leaders are able to be good.

WORLD PEACE:)
United we stand,divided we fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment