Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thanks God

I really appreciate what the God wants me to go through.Yes,I learned it and I felt the joys of getting up from falling down.

Last year, I was failed the subject,Penyakit endocrinology from A- to FAIL by UKM disciplinary panel. While retaking this subject, I was under unseen pressure as I want to get better as a way to get myself a justice.
Yes,when the result is released, I see the A for my Penyakit Endocrinology, I jump high in the world!!!Shooting out of the planet.I was over the SUN. This A is different from all the other As. It brings me lessons, it grows me up. I truly believe what happens is always for the best and also for a reason. Thank you, God.

I am so relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep giggling over my A. Hooray!!!!

My beloved family,I did it n dun worry!!!!!

Hope that in my coming life, I can be stronger and stronger to face all the ups and downs. Be grateful!!!



Hmmm,I am not a Christian, but I believe there is God in the world.........

No comments:

Post a Comment