Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Great Tzu Ching Reunion Dinner




It has been a long time,Tzu Ching in UKMB are never to be gathered and having a warm reunion dinner. I am touched during the sharing session. Time really flies. I had been a Tzu Ching for almost 4 years. Looking the new bloods in passing on the board as if looking myself in the past. The uncertain face to take the responsibilities. However,only the hardship can bring unforgettable memories;only the hardship can make the bond unbreakable. Ups and downs fulfill my life with iridescent colors. Today, I am just too happy seeing new bloods come in. Omg,they are just too great. Like what my friend always said there is a trend of juniors showing less interest in joining activities instead of shopping, watching TV or movies and keep saying busy studying with a lot of assignments to be completed. Nothing is wrong and this is respective chosen lives in university. Nonetheless, all those new bloods are just experts and earning my admiring eyes and smiling face to them. They are not only joining but also bearing the responsibilities with an opened-heart without forces or any persuasion.As all, they are believing themselves though with a little bit of uncertainty. When we believe something, then only the thing can become true. As a senior, I will accompany them and give them encouragement for letting them having 100% confidence for themselves!!!Bravo!!Juniors!!Gambateh!!

Me, I must believe in myself as well. Come on,KinLuoi!!!Keeping things up up up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment