Thursday, August 1, 2019

Time forwards to 2019

After a busy-no-time-to-think period, I open my blog realising that it's been 1 year I never update myself about myself!

2018 is a year I became hearing aid assistant, teacher and being a houseman. A year scholarship stopped credited into my account, a year people around telling you about financial planning, finding a husband, paying income tax. Also a year meeting a lot of new faces from different backgrounds

I am much slower than my fellow peers in stepping into society.

How has it been?

I think no difference.
Just I am more calm than before.
Walk slower than before but definitely not during saving a life
Appreciate the day-dreaming time or being idle, it's such a great gift given at the end of the day.
I don't set resolutions anymore.

2019
I traveled to Laos and Bali
I am more experienced in exploring new place
I enjoy not going to tourist place but focus on time spent with my travelling partners

My clinical skills improved, but knowledge wise still need to be brushed up
I complete ALS course today. It's fun and I am grateful that I have a friend strive hard together with me.

"What would you see yourself in the coming 5 years?"

I don't know. I just know that be the best me today and it will be great in 5 years.
Life is unpredictable and the constant is changing.

My new interest in my early thirties is Yoga. It brings me peace and I am going to start my lesson this month!!

Go! Kin Luoi!


No comments:

Post a Comment