Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bye and thank you 2017

Dear 2017 Kin Luoi,

I want to say thank you as you have gone through a challenging year with laughs, being less bitter. The greatest lesson you teach the future me is dancing in the rain. Observe every little thing around, see things from 360 degree, trying to express your feeling as much as you can and being genuine to myself.

I even want to express my deepest gratitude as you find me 2 lifetime best friends who accompany me through ups and downs. Sharing and bitching about everything. Lead me to new things and new friends.

I want to say you have shown me a great example by accepting the dark and bright me.

This amazing 2017 Kin Luoi wouldn't be able to be a better her and go through her year without great supports from her loving family members (the parents, the sisters, brothers and cute little nephews and nieces) and her whole bunch of lifetime good friends whose nonsense, daily grudges, jokes and advice are the magic drugs that heal an exhausted soul. All the mentors she met shared her the life experience and great teaching and showering her with great cares.

Life does not have to be cmplicated. Only 4 things we need: something to do, someone to love, something to dream and something to hope for.

And listen to your patients for they will become your best teachers. Take care of yourselves so that you can care for others.

She finished her big exam, travel with new her and climb a high mountain.

All these experience are just too amazing by words of description.

Until the very last day, I am being grateful to who I am and who is around me.

2018, I want to let go and be more opened.

My 2018 resolution is no resolution, expect nothing.
But I did really want to climb Pinnacles hahaha

Thank you 2017 Kin Luoi
谢谢你2017年的庆蕾,辛苦了!

全世界加油!


No comments:

Post a Comment