Saturday, June 23, 2012

Full Day

I am so blessed and doted by God by letting me to have a wonderful Dumplings Day!!!
Early in the morning,struggling from the cozy bed heading to an old folks home "Rumah Warga Emas" for helping out in a free regular body checkup for all those seniors citizens until noon. All these elders are as adorable as kids. They need to be coaxed sometimes like a pampered child. They like to talk with us. Their wrinkles smile when we smile to them. Some of them talk less and are quiet. The feeling is totally different by experiencing myself to have a closer observation on these old folks from watching the movie. Looking at them, I reflect myself. What would it be when I am old?Will I like a child as well when I am old? What if I am alone? What makes the life different and closer to the one we want when the twilight age is imminent? Attitude.This is the answer I tell myself. Never stop to learn.Never stop to want to do things. AND always want to contribute something!!Thinking can change everything~~~

Continuously, we go to another old folks home which is located around Rumah Warga Emas to perform a simple song for them. Meet a very young xue zhang who looked like a 30-year-old man with his age is actually 41. Nice lunch with all the volunteers!!

The race of the day hasn't finished. We go to Hospital KL to visit some patients who are in deep pain. We talk to them, perform sign language songs to them and talk to them. The ambience in the hospital is dull,boring and lifeless.Nurses and doctors only show their serious and exhausted looks whereas the patients show their suffered faces. Bringing them some songs may relieve the over-solemn atmosphere. What I think is what if the colour of the wall is iridescent or paint with some Hayao Miyazaki cartoons and playing some musics in the wards? Would it be nicer?? One of the patients had waited for her operation for over1 month. I think her condition is not serious and can be quickly settled and may get worse if the proper operation is delayed. What's the reasons?Too many patients in general hospital?Not enough doctors?or due to the system in GH?...........

Haha..when the hands of clock struck to 5.30pm..........we go to a very nice vege restaurant to have a dinner with long-time-no-see shigu and shibo by ordering a wide variety of foods>>pizza,noodles(soup,gravy,fried), nasi lemak,cheese baked rice,spaghetti and some kinds of drink. Half of the dinner, my great sister sends me some dumplings to me.

Omg, it's a perfect day!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion: We cannot live without love!!!!!Be caring to people around!!!!Live in the moment!!!!
Thanks for everything!!!!!!:)
Body checkup in Rumah warga emas

Having a great dinner!!

Dumplings brought by my great sis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment