Sunday, September 18, 2011

Believe>Strive hard>DETERMINATION

My 4th year lives has begun with nervousness~~I am nervous is not because of my final year project but the uncertainty for my future. I keep asking my coursemates what are they planning for their future. Apparently I am the one asking people but I am actually keep asking myself.There are various maxims citing that we should believe ourselves.Believe we can. Once we believe there will be no hurdles in front.Hurdles will be not a hindrance but a push once we believe. Can I believe I can step closer to my dream?I do not deny that I am still holding my little dream of becoming a benevolent,kind-heart and borderless doctor. I dream I can lend my hand to every corners where need a light. I had heard that never stop dreaming even before u die.I must be brave to pursue what I want in my life since life does not have an exact length but is always unpredictable.

I always admire people who are courage to realize what they dream no matter how big the difficulties. Recently, I know that one of my friends who same age with me had departed to Tzu Chi university to study medicine. He had graduated from biomedical science but set off to Taiwan to realize his doctor dream even he needs to restart there for 7 years. I really praise him from deep of my bottom heart.I like Michael Jackson very much not only because of his beautiful songs but much on his perseverance,sincerity and touching and motivating stories behind him.He was like the shining star who emitting glaring lights to the world.However,who knows his bitterness??Who really understands him while he falling down?Nevertheless,he was brave in his dream.I like Namewee is also because of his courage in doing what he wants to do.COURAGE is something very much needed in pursuing dream.It brings us forward and closer to the things we want.Even we are not getting what we want in the end at least there is no regrets.At least we are close to dream at once.

Start from believing with courage,striving hard is something indispensable.Learning will only be obtained with striving hard.However,the last thing but mostly people will give up is DETERMINATION.In terms of determination,I learn it a lot from my sister. She is determined to implement her principles in the educational field even if looked down by others.She really touches me.Success will come with determination once believing starts. Taiwan singer,Xiao ZHu,Luo Zhi Xiang once said that DETERMINATION is more important than striving hard.Yes,agree with him.However,the very 1st step is we need to BELIEVE.Once believe then it will bring us courage and endless learning.

I wish myself will not give up in my dream even the chance is glimmering.Achievement will be reached once I do not give up my ultimate goal>>serve the people in the darkness no matter in what fields.Hope myself can be a glimmer of light in the world.So,learning engine cannot stop~~~Gambateh!!!
Paul Potts is inspiring and feeling touched each time watching this video..Just let's the little dream flares~~

No comments:

Post a Comment