Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

My resolution in 2013:
1) Jogging at least 3 days per week and join the 42km full marathon.
2)Learning guitar.
3) Study for knowledge not for the exam n grade dun be naive anymore.


The very first goal failed as I did not jog 3 days per week and 42 km marathon. However, I did try my very best to jog at least once a week. Though I did not achieve full marathon however I did join 7 runs in 2013. Ya, I did learn guitar and at least can play some songs and just need more time to practise!! I really enjoyed my time in lectures as if I know more and more and become better and better.

2013 is not as good as I anticipated before. However, it was a year of learning be it in academy or relationship. Just be grateful for everything.

My new goals in 2014:
1) Still 42 km full marathon. I won't give up this!
2) Give my very best to do well in study but not for the grade but to be a good doctor! (of course, USMLE should be done well as well).
3) Cannot stop learning guitar.
4) Be positive!

2014, here I come!!!
Go! KinLuoi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment